The school uniform for Lady Aisha Academy consists of the following:
- Burgundy full-sleeved loose-fitting jilbaab;
- Standard loose-fitting black trousers (No jeans, leggings, pyjamas etc allowed under the jilbaab);
- Black blazer with school logo;
- Black cardigan with school logo (to be worn under blazer). Hoodies are not allowed;
- Plain black hijab. Headscarves must be securely tied at all times. Scarf buns are not allowed;
- Plain black, grey or blue socks;
- Plain flat black shoes (no heels or boots), no coloured laces. Trainers are not acceptable;
- All clothing should be neat and tidy and in a good ironed state;
- Coats should preferably be black – leather jackets are not allowed.
- Black jogging bottoms (loose);
- Black T-shirt / kameez (loose, long sleeve and knee length);
- Black sweatshirt;
- Black trainers preferably running shoes;
- Pull-on black scarf.